Assistance League of Albuquerque receives no local or federal government funding. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) member-volunteer organization, and all donations stay in the local Albuquerque community. Philanthropic programs are supported primarily through proceeds raised in the Assistance League Thrift Shop and through member and community supported fundraising activities. Planned giving, grants, and major gifts from individuals and corporations in the Albuquerque area are also an important source of financial support to Assistance League.
How Your Donation Helps
- $5 comforts a traumatized child with a Teddy Bear, or pays for the yarn for a soft chemo hat for a cancer patient.
- $20 provides hygiene kits for three children.
- $58.50 provides a new school uniform package of three pairs of pants, three shirts, a shoe voucher, and six pair of socks for a student in grades K-8.
- $100 provides a change of clothes and toiletries for four assault victims.
- $500 provides 100 teddy bears dressed by Assistance League member-volunteers and distributed to local police and firefighters to give to children who are victims of trauma
Other Ways to Donate
Contributions can be made by check or credit card using our donation form. Just print out the form, fill it out, and include it with your check or credit card.
Make your check payable to:
PO Box 35910
Albuquerque, NM 87176-5910
You may also make a donation online using PayPal.
You may also use the United Way donor-designated program at your workplace.
Donors may view our Financial Statement, Annual Report, Form 990 Tax Return, and other informative materials below or at www.Guidestar.org.